Monday, August 4, 2008

Junior's Quarters

We have pretty much Baby Nortier's room put together. Here are some pictures to help you envision Junior hanging out.

Daneel practicing. Next time I'll tell him that I'm taking a picture so he can smile.




Somebody is very excited about diaper duty!

Standing by the crib

We are hoping that Junior's favorite colors will be green and yellow.
If not, our baby will not be wearing clothes for the first 3 months.


4 comments:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

it's adorable! so soon and you'll get to meet junior! tell daneel diapers aren't THAT bad... hehe

Kellie said...

I see that Daneel hasn't gained any sympathy weight whatsoever. That is rather unkind of him. I, on the other hand, have totally gained sympathy weight with you. You're welcome.

Anna said...

I think Daneel's on to something with the diaper changing technique. Leave it to an enginerd!

Holly said...

Your nursery is super cute! Wow. What a lucky little baby (girl). hehe