We are officially 3 weeks away from Junior/Juniorette's due date. I was supposed to have a doctor appointment today, but my doctor got called in to do an emergency c-section so my appointment got cancelled. Thus, I have nothing new to report.
We (and by we I mean Daneel) installed the car seat in the car last night. As long as we take the correct vehicle to the hospital, we're golden.
This morning someone said to me, "Well I'm sure you've got your bag packed and you're ready to go!" She obviously doesn't know me very well. I have entertained the idea of packing a bag, and that's a pretty good start I think. I didn't want to overdo it, so I'll try to put that thought into an action this coming week.
Ok, I had a request to post an updated picture of Junior, so here they are:

I didn't like the double chin effect that resulted from Daneel taking the picture from sitting down, so I had him take another one :)
The lady who taught our birthing class recommended that we buy an exercise ball (see photo below) to use for pelvic exercises, and to use at the hospital during labor. I've discovered that it also works wonderfully as foot rest when sitting on the couch (in case any of you are in search of alternate uses for an exercise ball)



5 comments:
Steph, that last picture is the best ever!! I want a copy. :0) I am so excited for you guys! I really do want to come out and visit someday because I don't know when we would meet Junior otherwise. Are you guys coming out for Thanksgiving? We will be around and would love to see you.
Well with my first, Noah, he was born at 38 weeks, and my second, Ethan, was born at 37 weeks. So you never know :) But at any rate you don't have much longer now! I always loved it when we got to the every week appointments because that meant we were so close! Enjoy all the quiet time and sleep you can cause that is all about to change.
Sleep, sleep, sleep. I am so serious the days of sleep are coming to an end.
yay! I can't wait to see juniorette... I still think she's a girl. :) I agree with Lindsay... SLEEP. And I love that last picture. you guys are so cute!
You look so WONDERFUL!! I am really excited for you. Chris and I really miss you two...we need to come and visit. I love you friend!
Post a Comment