Friday, September 26, 2008

Lots of Love

Since we welcomed her to the world just over 3 weeks ago, Avalon has had a steady stream of visitors and a constant supply of arms to hold her. My parents arrived before we came home from the hospital. A week later Uncle Geoff and Aunt Suzanne joined the fun when Hurricane Ike kicked them out of Houston. A few days after that we picked Daneel's mom up from the airport.
The last of our family left on Sunday but Ouma and Oupa (Daneel's parents) are back again this weekend. They just couldn't stay away. Who can blame them? :)










5 comments:

Anna said...

I like the three generation picture. Avalon even appears smilely! Your brother is looking slightly mountain-manish these days! Despite Ike, looks like everyone is well- and delighted to meet the lil' one!

Kyle, Chrissy and Ina said...

Adorable Avalon! Can't wait to meet her!!! Only 1 week left!!

Mandy said...

Steph, I cannot tell you how much fun that would be! I really miss you and am eager to meet your sweet little girl. She is somehow getting cuter and cuter. I love you!

Holly said...

I agree, that last picture is frame-worthy. She's smiling! I still think she looks just like you, she's absolutely beautiful.

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

Thank you :) Everyone else says she looks just like Daneel. She does have his eyes.