5 years ago
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Waiting for Jr. !
We checked into the hospital yesterday afternoon at around 3pm to start inducing Stephanie. After about 10 hours of considerable pain, we decided that it's better for the health of dad's fingers to get an epidural. Doc. came and broke the H2O this morning and we are expecting the baby to be here sometime this afternoon. (we hope)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
We are so excited for you guys! I had a dream about you guys last night!
Out baby Out! Hang in there Stephanie (and Daneel's fingers).
Yipee!!! We are praying for you three!
We are all waiting word! Hurry Hurry little one. Try to relax Stephanie get some rest while you wait.
Oh yay! Can't wait to meet him or her...even if it is just over internet for now. I guess there is some merit in waiting to find out what you're having. :-)
We love you guys!
I'm glad you said yes to drugs. Take that DARE! Epidurals are fabulous inventions (not that I know from experience tho)
Post a Comment