Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Please leave me alone - I'm sleeping!

Our little Avalon is currently in training for the newest olympic sport - marathon sleeping. As long as it's daylight she spends most of her time perfecting her form. I think she's got a shot at the gold. Vancouver here we come!





6 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

now i'd like 2 know where all those green and yellow neutral colors are? girly girl clothes were too cute to resist weren't they! i love her head band and polka dot onesie! too cute!

Lindsay said...

I'll have to agree with Cassy, I love the outfit, but then again anything that isn't blue catches my eye. I've had enough blue with the Pugh boys.

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

Ohmygoodness... she's the cutest thing! I love the one with the sunflower. I don't think I've seen her eyes open... :)

Kellie said...

Well, Kevin is the one who set up Marta's blog for her... I'll try and coerce it out of him, and then we can update it for her.

Anna said...

Marathon daytime sleeper eh? How about the nighttime sleeping for her mom and dad?

The Cokenour Family said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Such a beautiful family! I cant wait to meet her!