Here she is - our beautiful baby GIRL!!!

I know you don't really want to see Daneel and me but they took away our baby for testing so we had to do something with our free time.

I just love her!


What are you looking at??

Daddy and daughter were very sleepy when we came home today.


14 comments:
She is SO beautiful- she looks like you, Steph! Not that Daneel isn't beautiful too. ;) And you look really amazing, too! I can't wait to meet her.
Oh Steph, she is amazing!!! I can't believe she is yours. I can't wait to see you as a mommy. I agree with Holly; you look gorgeous.
she's truly perfect. we want 2 come formally meet her sometime this weekend. we'll give you 3 a holler and work out a time! how was dinner tonight!?
OhMyGoodness... she is soooooooo precious! I miss her already. We'll have to come see her again soon. Hope you guys are doing well :) She is so blessed to have you guys as her Mommy and Daddy!
WOW! I can't believe the baby that was making you so sick is here! She's amazing! I think she looks like Daneel in a few of those pictures! Glad you got to come home. Ina sent y'all a box today so hopefully it will get there early next week. Can't wait to meet her!
She is perfect!I can't wait to meet her! I agree with Alison, she is very blessed to have you guys as parents!
She is beautiful!! She looks just like you Steph!!! :) May you be parents full of Jesus and a family full of grace. xox
How Precious! You guys are so blessed!
What a beautiful little blessing. She is so pretty. You guys (and God)did a great job. Let us know if you need ANYTHING! Love you guys.
She is beautiful. Ouma en Oupa se kinnetjies.
amazing!!!
god is so good!
she's just perfect.
congrats to you THREE
What a beautiful little girl! We are sooooo happy for you. Thanks for posting these pictures, they are such a delight. We love her already!!!
Love, Chris and Em
AH she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! praise jesus for avalon grace!!!
'n BAIE mooie dogtertjie!!!!
Enjoy the wonderful gift from the Father above, from Whom all good things come.
The Kellermans - Kamloops , Canada
Post a Comment