Friday, September 19, 2008

2 weeks!

Life has been just a teeny bit busy these past couple of weeks and I haven't done a very good job on keeping up with the blog...
On Wednesday Avalon turned 2 weeks old. We celebrated by giving her a bath because her belly button tie finally fell off.
She hated getting in and getting out but she adored the in between part. (And by adored I mean she slept through it).

Avalon begging for us to give her a bath
Hmm.. I'm not sure how I feel about this
I guess it's not that bad - at least I'm not missing out on my nap
Sweet smelling and clean!
I love my daddy!

3 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

she's simply beautiful! love the pics! have a great weekend friends!

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

yay for the first bath! she's so sweet! Hope to see you all soon!

Kyle, Chrissy and Ina said...

So cute! It really is amazing how much she's changed in 2 weeks! Can't wait to see y'all!!