Congratulations on the arrival of little Avalon Grace! Can't wait to see the photos! We're glad Mama Glory will be there to help you with the everyday living stuff while you two are getting to know your new family member. Sam and Martha S.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Rejoicing with you in God's goodness to you all! Can't wait to get our girls together! And I will still be praying for you these first weeks!!! love!
We are a happy and very blessed family of four. Daneel has a great job working for an engineering company. I am a stay at home mom to our 2 little girls.
We are an ordinary family desiring that an extraordinary God would use us and be glorified through our lives.
13 comments:
Praise God!! Congratulations! We love you guys. Ava Grace!! How Cute!
Congratulations on your little girl! Love the name :)
You guys are adorable! So many congratulations to you! Oh, I do wish we could see you guys in person. We love you so much! Can't wait to meet her!
What a perfect baby. And a perfect name! Steph, you rock. I'm sure you did so well. (And Daneel, too.) I can't WAIT to meet her!
Congratulations on your new precious little girl! I am sure she is a Beauty!! Good job! Give her a big kiss from the Howards.
woowoo! yea for a little girl!
Congrats to both of you. I just love her name!
CONGRATS!!! YEA!! Cant wait to meet her!
Congratulations on the arrival of little Avalon Grace! Can't wait to see the photos!
We're glad Mama Glory will be there to help you with the everyday living stuff while you two are getting to know your new family member.
Sam and Martha S.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Rejoicing with you in God's goodness to you all! Can't wait to get our girls together! And I will still be praying for you these first weeks!!! love!
Congratulations you two!!! We're so happy for you!!
Yahoo!!! So great. I'm so excited. I love this blog...great stories & news. :)
Yay! That is so exciting...beautiful name, too! Congratulations!
Post a Comment