Saturday morning I woke up exhausted from a week of not feeling very well and having a few long nights with Avalon. Daneel volunteered to take Avalon on a daddy daughter date so that I could sleep a little bit more. The two of them had an exciting morning getting the car washed and in for an oil change. (I can't believe I missed out on the fun!) On the way home they stopped to do some errands and they came home with flowers for me! They are absolutely beautiful.
Since Avalon came along, Daneel has been hard at work putting his daddy skills into practice. Our little girl sure does love him. He does Avalon's bath every single night (one of her favorite activities) and he loves spending time with her. He is a TERRIFIC husband and father and I am so thankful for him.
A few pictures of daddy daughter bonding time
Fall festival in Granbury





5 comments:
you are blessed! How was the festival? We wanted to go... next festival we are so there. :)
He is very good with her! He is always taking great care of her when we are over; you both are wonderful parents! Let me know next time you go to a festival too, we want to go!
Well at least someone got to go to the festival! We didn't make it :( But I have to say the picture with her sneaky face is too cute!
Oh my gosh, Steph! That second picture is hilarious! Wow...what a cutie. :-)
L-O-V-E the picture with her tongue sticking out...SHe is precious! Can't wait to hold her on Thursday!
Megan
Post a Comment