Sunday, October 19, 2008

One of these things is not like the other...

Avalon turned 6 weeks old last Wednesday. The next day she started smiling, increasing the cuteness factor even more (in my non-biased opinion). 
When I went for my 6 week doctor appointment on Friday, there were a few other moms there for their 6 weeks appointments as well. Avalon was definitely the biggest baby of all the babies in the waiting room. I weighed her with me on the scale and she is just about 10 pounds. Our little girl is chunking up - obviously taking after her father.



Thanks aunt Skell for the very cute clothes!

Not exactly smiling but her face cracks me up every time I look at the picture. She has some pretty great faces - also taking after Daneel :)

Sleeping so sweetly

5 comments:

April :) said...

Very cute pictures :)

Emilie S. said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

love the open mouth one! too cute!

Unknown said...

She's a doll!!! I love the picture where she is smiling in her sleep. She must be having a very funny dream

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

I've had the "one of these things" song in my head for days! aaaaaaaaaaah