November 3, 2008 marks a monumental day in the Nortier family. Ok maybe not monumental but it is pretty significant that Avalon is 2 months old today. 2 months of parenting down, 214 more until she turns 18 :) - Not that we're anxious for her to grow up. We absolutely LOVE our sweet baby girl and are enjoying every day with her.
I'm not gonna lie though - I am looking forward to more hours of sleep, whenever that may happen (hopefully a lot closer to month 2 than to month 214).
So today we celebrated Avalon's 2 month birthday by taking her to the doctor to get her 2 month injections. I had been dreading this appointment for quite some time. When the doctor pricked her heel as a 2 day old, I completely lost it. I had no idea how I was going to handle seeing her get 5 different shots. I'm proud to report that both of us held up very well. Avalon was a trooper and didn't cry too much and I didn't cry at all.
After the traumatic morning at the doctor's office, I thought Avalon needed a happy in her life so we ventured to Target and bought a baby bumbo.
She's holding her head up without any problem and she loves sitting up and looking around so we decided she needed her own little chair. She wasn't the biggest fan at first, but eventually she loved it.
5 years ago





6 comments:
I laughed out loud at her first face in the bumbo! Too funny. I'm glad you're both doing well after the shots. See ya tonight!
her cute little smile!!!!!!
i love it.
miss you guys.
Ethan was a big fan of the bumbo too! It is cute how a nap for them can totally change their perspective and outlook on life!!! :)
She is so cute. I hate shot days too, but they are important for the little ones we just have to suck it up. I would have let you borrow our bumbo...it's still in a closet getting no use right now. But they are great! I use to take ours to restaurants and let Rylie sit in his in a chair while he was still too little for a restaurant high chair.
Those pictures are hilarious. Avalon sure is a beautiful little girl! Happy 2 months!
That is one sweet little baby you have!
Post a Comment