Last year Avalon didn't seem to have a clue about what was going on. She picked up one egg and wanted to sit down and play with what whatever was inside. This year however, she had the inside scoop on what was going on.
Her Kids Day Out class had an easter egg hunt last week. I didn't want her to have a repeat egg hunt of the previous year so I tried to prep her for the event. The morning of the egg hunt I said, "Avalon, today you are going to have an easter egg hunt at school. Your teachers are going to hide eggs that have treats inside of them and you are going to find them."
She looked up at me and said, "Oh, that's a GREAT idea!!"
That afternoon I picked her up from class and I asked her teacher how the easter egg hunt had gone. She said that Avalon was one of 3 kids in the class to actually collect more than 12 eggs. (They were only allowed to take 12 home). I think our talk that morning paid off :)
I wasn't there to get pictures of her school easter egg hunt, but I did get some pictures of the 2nd hunt.
Scoping out the area


Julie gets a head start

She really didn't care much about the egg. She was a big fan of the grass though.

Hey, this makes a really nice rattle!









1 comment:
Beautiful girls!! Love those eyes :)
Post a Comment