Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And the winner is... ORANGE!

Maybe Orange-ish would be a better description..
On Sunday Daneel and I painted a couple of the walls in our kitchen.
I LOVE IT!!!





9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it too!! Must look really warm and welcoming.

Lindsay said...

Good color for the kitchen...makes me think spicy. And that's a good thought when it comes to food.

The Gray Gang said...

oh...how fun. it looks great in the pic. guess you figured out we'll have 2 reschedule. burr! stay warm and hope daneel get's home SOON!

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

wow! that is ORANGE! but I love it. I bet it changes the look completely. can't wait to see it in person.

Unknown said...

Yay, I love it! I'm thinking red & white for my new kitchen!

alicia kristine said...

Looks great sister!... good weather for painting... 'tis the season...I should finish the boys bathroom today!

April :) said...

I love it...color looks so much better than just plain ol' boring white walls!!!

Emilie S. said...

That is a great color Steph! Perfect for a kitchen!

Go Team Wilhite said...

Ooooh! You have my vote! I LOVE color! Good Choice!