Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More catching Up

There may come a day when I blog about something on or near the day it actually happens. Today is not that day. 

I promised I would post pictures of Daneel's surprise party that Avalon and I threw to celebrate his 26th birthday! I don't think he was completely surprised (Avalon may have let it slip).
Prior to the party, Daneel happened to encounter a cake in the vegetable drawer. He never opens the vegetable drawer, so I thought it would be a safe hiding place. Oh well.
There were a few other giveaways but we still had a lot of fun.







 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The man who considers a Big Mac the same as a salad opened the vegetable drawer?! What was he thinking?

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

great pictures! and great party! I'm glad it wasn't us that spoiled the surprise... I would feel bad.

April :) said...

Happy Belated Birthday :) Love the pictures of your house...very pretty! Especially the windows and fireplace in the living room!