This morning is rather frigid, but the past two days have been absolutely beautiful! I think we hit 80 degrees both days. Yesterday Avalon and I dug out some of our spring clothes and spent the morning outside, playing and taking a walk around the neighborhood.
When Daneel came home from work he brought me a bouquet of red roses. What a sweet hubby and what a fun day!



6 comments:
Oh so cute! Makes you ready for warmer temps so we can do all the fun stuff!!!
hey sister! She is such a cutie!... got here via April... see you thurs?
the hat looks adorable! I loved those warm days. It was perfection.
I like her top...can't wait til I have a girl to dress up in cute clothes.
Awww... so sweet! Never take it for granted that little girl sun hats are so cute and easy to find!
i'm pretty sure that she could not possibly be any more beautiful. can't wait to snuggle with her!!!!
Post a Comment