Friday, January 16, 2009

Helping Daddy

About two weeks ago Avalon started rolling over. She can only roll from her stomach to her back. She dislikes hanging out on her tummy enough that she figured out how to get out of tummy time.
So I took a few video clips of her rolling over and I wanted to post them on the blog, but that is apparently easier said than done.
I'm sure most of you can hardly contain your excitement at the prospect of seeing a video of Avalon rolling over. (It's mostly for the grandparents..)
Anyway, I hate to disappoint, but until the computer and I start getting along better, there will be no videos.
I do have a few cute pictures to post of Avalon and her daddy working on the car. Avalon loves being outside, so whenever Daneel is working outside he usually takes her out with him.


Just Hangin'

Just in case you're curious about the computer, Daneel needed it to see a picture for what he was doing..

Oh I see how it's done..

Hi!