We have spent the past couple of weeks working on moving the girls into one bedroom. I had always planned on combining their rooms at some point, but I had not anticipated on doing so before Julie was a little older. Things sped up a bit when we got a phone call a couple months ago from a family that I used to babysit for. They wanted to know if their daughter, who will be starting her senior year of high school this fall, could come live with us for the year. She would like to establish Texas residency and hopefully go to college somewhere in Texas.
This week we are welcoming Natalia into our home. We are looking forward to the year ahead but would definitely appreciate your prayers as we adjust to adding another member to our family!
Working on a project for the girl's new room
Julie ate spaghetti and supervised

I was really pleased with the way the girl's room turned out. I'll try to take and post some pictures soon. You know how good I am about that ;)
6 comments:
Julie and Evelyn apparently go to the same hairstylist.
Good luck, you're in my prayers!
Avalon made that?! Cool! I love it.
Thanks Sam! We pay good money to get Julie's hair done.
And, yes Avalon did make that. With a wee bit of help ;)
Wow, that sounds crazy. It will definitely be a transition! I hope it goes well. :)
Wow, that sounds crazy! It will be quite a transition. Your girls are super cute! :)
That is a big transition but maybe you will have a babysitter too!
Post a Comment