Time does fly when you're having fun, and also when trying to get the hang of having two children :)
We could not be more thankful for our sweet girls that the Lord has blessed us with. They truly do enrich our lives.
Julie, I am so grateful for your life. I'm grateful for your sweet spirit and beautiful smile. Our prayer for you is that you would know and love and follow hard after God; and that He would be glorified in you. Happy Birthday sweet one!
August 20th, 2010 at Baylor Downtown






5 comments:
What a fun day we had!! Julie,you are too cute. I love you.
those 2 gorgeous girls could be twins! happy bday!
avalon looks so little in that picture with newborn julie! what a difference a year makes!
Super cute pics! Happy Birthday to your little one.
Looks like a fun party! Love the minnie mouse theme. Can't wait to see the girls next week for Avalon's party.
Post a Comment