Friday, May 28, 2010

Favorite Things..

I believe now that we've hit 90 degrees outside it's safe to say that Summer has officially arrived. Avalon is almost at the 21 month mark. I can't believe how fast the days are going by. It is so much fun to see her personality develop. She keeps us laughing and on the move!
Here are a few pictures that show some of her interests...


Shoes, shoes, and shoes.. Avalon is a shoe girl. She loves wearing my shoes, Daneel's shoes, and bringing me different shoes of her own to put on throughout the day. What can I say - a girl needs her shoes!



Sweeping - with not just one broom, but two.


Swimming!



COOKIES! One of Avalon's first clear words outside of Daddy and Mommy, was 'cookie'
She says it exactly the same way Cookie Monster says it on Sesame Street.


And she adores her Daddy. I have so much fun watching them together.


2 comments:

April :) said...

What a sweetheart! Plenty for her to sweep over here if you want to send her over!!! Boys are messy stuff! :)

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

so sweet.