As it turns out Avalon was a bit overwhelmed by all the noise, the fog machine, and the strobe lights. She didn't want Daneel to put her down the whole evening but she did enjoy dancing in his arms.
On Saturday I got to go to a spa and get a pedicure for my mother's day present. It was WONDERFUL. While I was getting my toes done, they offered me a complementary hand/arm/neck massage. I could have stayed there all day. I did take a picture of my toes that look so pretty, but I thought it might look weird to have a picture of my foot in the middle of the blog.
Sunday we went to church and then Daneel and Avalon took me out for a fun lunch in Fort Worth. They also made me a very sweet card and brought me bright orange tulips - my favorite!







3 comments:
Sounds like a great day! Cute pics! Such sweet memories made!
Avalon is such an adorable little girl. I could just stare for hours at her pictures. Way to make 'em! I guess have such a beautiful mother help! :)
awe! great pics. I can't believe they had a strobe light... that would freak me out too. Your belly is so cute! Babies will be here before we know it.
Post a Comment