We have been having a HOT but fun summer. It is moving forward quite rapidly and we only have 8 more weeks until Baby Nortier #2 arrives!!! We're in the midst of getting Avalon's big girl room ready for her to move into. I'll post pictures of it when we're done (don't expect those too soon ;) )
June has been a month of fun for us. We took a trip to New Mexico to visit family and then my parents came here to visit us. Avalon has started talking a lot more and making her thoughts known. I love how she mispronounces words right now - guck instead of duck, and pweese for please. While we were in New Mexico, Avalon's Ouma taught her to say "please, cookie?" That has become one of her new favorite phrases.
She adores Sesame Street and all things Elmo. She also LOVES jewelry and accessories. A couple of weeks ago, Avalon cried when she couldn't get my earrings to stay in her ears. I didn't think she'd be crying for pierced ears quite this soon. She is 100% girl and is only getting more and more fun (minus the little tantrums..)











3 comments:
Lovely pictures!! I love the story too!
Haha! Love the cell phone and sunglasses!
Oh my, I LOVE LOVE the pictures of her with wild hair. Those are too cute.
Post a Comment