Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Party!

On Saturday evening, our lifegroup got together for a little Christmas Party. We had lots of fun eating, playing games, and doing a gift exchange.
I have a really bad habit of taking my camera places and then not taking any pictures. I wish I had taken more, but I did get a few.


All dressed up and ready to go!

Chad, Avalon, and Daneel
(Sometimes we don't feed Avalon enough so she has to snack on her clothes).

Keri, Zeke, and Jen
Jen, my friend from college and teammate from Mexico came to visit for a few days last weekend. We had a blast catching up and hanging out.

Alison and Addison -
Is this shade of lipstick too dark for me?

Justin, Rachel, and sweet little Megan


3 comments:

Colby, Pennie, Cade and Claire Langford said...

i really miss you guys!!!

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

Quality is always better than quantity! Great pics!

Lindsay said...

I love Avalon's dress. Very sweet girl you have there.