adventures and stories of life on the edge with Daneel, Stephanie, Avalon, and Julie Kate.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Thanksgiving Fun!
We had a very fun Thankgsiving this year. My parents and Daneel's parents and sister drove in from New Mexico. Geoffrey and Suzanne drove in from Houston, and we also had two family friends from South Africa join us for the day.
God has greatly blessed us and we have MUCH to be thankful for.
I didn't get very many good pictures from the day but here are a few for you to see.
That picture with the turkey is priceless! You could probably send it into Jay Leno or something! Anyway, for the guard, I looked at fabric but everything I liked was kinda expensive. So I looked around and found some fleece blankets on sale for about $4. I cut them up and used fabric glue and then tied them on! It was pretty easy and they can be washed!
We are a happy and very blessed family of four. Daneel has a great job working for an engineering company. I am a stay at home mom to our 2 little girls.
We are an ordinary family desiring that an extraordinary God would use us and be glorified through our lives.
2 comments:
they ARE twins!!!
great mom's minds think alike! HA!
That picture with the turkey is priceless! You could probably send it into Jay Leno or something! Anyway, for the guard, I looked at fabric but everything I liked was kinda expensive. So I looked around and found some fleece blankets on sale for about $4. I cut them up and used fabric glue and then tied them on! It was pretty easy and they can be washed!
Post a Comment