Thursday, April 19, 2012

Heigh Ho, Heigh ho, it's back in time we go!

It's been quite awhile since I've posted anything. I've been trying to spend less time on the computer and more time with the girls, and more time working on simplifying and organizing life a little bit.
I'll try to catch the blog up on some pictures and on life.
While I was at the MomHeart conference in Dallas, Daneel was playing bass for a youth retreat at our church. Ouma and Oupa had planned a visit for that weekend and they very kindly watched the girls for us while were away. They did all sorts of fun things with the girls, including a trip (or two) to yogurt story and a couple of visits to the park!

Yogurt Story:
 Must. get. every. last. drop.






We have learned that Julie cannot be trusted to be left alone in a room with a purse and a trash can

We celebrated my mom's birthday. Almost a month late, but better late than never :)

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I love that Avalon wore a crown to your mom's birthday.

April :) said...

Love the money in the trash!!! Yikes!!!