Sometimes they're hard to spot. She is usually chewing on something..

I took Miss Julie Kate to her 9 month appointment a couple of weeks ago. She's 27.5 inches - 50th% for height, and 17 pounds, 13 oz - 32% for weight.
Julie is officially into everything she can get her hands on, and has discovered the joy of opening up a drawer or cabinet and emptying it's contents on the floor.
She has mastered standing on her own and has attempted to take a step but hasn't quite figured out how to get her leg to move without her little rump landing on the floor.
Last time I wrote, I said that she didn't seem to be super interested in food. That is no longer the case. One night she was fussing and fussing in her high chair. I took her out of her chair and sat her in my lap. She immediately grabbed a fistful of food from my plate and shoved it in her mouth. As long as it isn't pureed or mushed, Julie will eat anything we put in front of her (as well as a number of things we don't put in front of her..)
Last week I took some laundry out of the dryer. A few minutes later I found her crawling down the hallway with a dryer sheet in her mouth. She's also gotten pretty good at trying to swipe food from Avalon. Just for the record though, I still can't sell the girl on banana..
Just for reference, this is a picture of Avalon at 9 months.



No comments:
Post a Comment