Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Glimpse of December

A few posts back, I wrote about Avalon starting Kidz Day Out at our church. It's been a great experience for her so far. Avalon really enjoys her teachers and seems to have a lot of fun on the days she goes to 'school.' I'm enjoying having one on one time with Julie and having a little extra time to get things done.
In December the kids put on a Christmas program for their families. Avalon's class sang Jingle Bells and Happy Birthday to Jesus. Avalon didn't actually sing at all. She sat on the stage with a shy look on her face, but she still looked cute.
I didn't know it at the time, but the night of the program Avalon had a double ear infection and her left ear drum busted later that week :(
She was a trooper nonetheless.


Julie enjoyed the performance thoroughly

No comments: