It's hard to believe that four months have come and gone so quickly! We are loving life with our sweet addition. It's so much fun to see her personality emerge more and more each day. Julie Kate is relational to the core. She loves making eye contact, smiling, and 'talking.' She has such a sweet and happy disposition. If I could, I'd spend all day playing with her and just soaking her up.
At her 4 month appointment she weighed 13 pounds 10 ounces (at what point does a girl get sensitive about her weight being posted online?), and measured 24 1/4 inch.
She's around the 50th percentile for both.
I'm guessing that her first tooth will appear before too long. She loves chewing on fingers (her's or anyone else's that she can get in her mouth), toys, blankets, you name it..
She also loves watching her older sister. Avalon adores Julie. She loves 'reading' books to her, playing with her, and talking to her. A few days ago I heard her singing 'Yes, Jesus loves me' to Julie as she played with her. Life doesn't get much sweeter than that :)


No comments:
Post a Comment