Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Grow Julie Grow!

One difference I've noticed in transitioning from one child to two is that the amount of time I have in a day seems to have shrunk significantly. That said, it's been quite some time since I've posted pictures of Julie. She is growing and changing every day. It's hard to believe that Friday will mark 7 weeks.

Overall Julie is doing well. She is quite the cuddler and loves to be held. Sometimes she'll settle for the swing if arms are not readily available. But more often than not, she will remind us quite loudly that she would prefer to be held. She is eating, growing and sleeping (not necessarily the times that we'd ideally like for her to be sleeping - say 8pm - 8am) but sleeping nonetheless. At the moment it is 10:54pm and she is hanging out in her room in the dark making all kinds of cute little noises. I don't believe that the thought of sleep has entered her mind.

My brain is struggling to think of a good transition, so here are some pictures for you to see. I'm going to sleep even if Julie is not :)


3 weeks

All clean

Daddy's pretty crazy about little Jules

4 weeks

5 weeks and all smiles

Excuse me, I have a question

3 comments:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

k... feeling a little behind on my blogging! Good for you for keeping up. Julie is adorable! And I love the pictures of Avalon at gymnastics. :)

Christina said...

she is so adorable!!! You need to post some side by side baby pics of A & JK for comparison. :) I'm sure you're sick of hearing how they LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE!!! (and so much like YOU!) :)

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

That's funny that you mentioned that. I had someone else tell me the EXACT same thing today - that Avalon and Julie look so much alike and that they look like me. I do need to do some side by side comparison pics!