Sunday, June 7, 2009

Backyard Fun

As much as I'd like to deny it, I believe that Texas heat is settling in for the summer. According to weather.com, the next 10 days are supposed to be in the mid 90s, and probably the next 10 after that. But they don't do a 20 day forcast, so I can't say for sure.
We Nortiers do enjoy cooler weather, but now that we're officially Texans (we've lived here for a year and we both have our Texas drivers licenses) we're embracing the summer sun.
Last week we bought Avalon a little blow up pool for the backyard and we set it up yesterday. I have a good feeling that we'll be spending quite a few hours in that little blue square. Bring on the heat!





For those who are interested (GRANDPARENTS, and maybe a few others), we did take a little video clip of Avalon playing in the pool.

2 comments:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

us too... only ours is shaped like a whale. haha. maybe they can play together sometime.

alicia kristine said...

She is so sweet... I think even the burp she gave me smelled good;)