Monday, May 25, 2009

And she's off!

May 24, 2009 marked a fairly significant milestone in Avalon's life. For the first time in her life she crawled forward!
She has been working on it for a few weeks now but hasn't gotten much futher than sticking her little bum up in the air.
As soon as she started moving we grabbed the video camera so if you'd like to see her on the move, check out this link:


or this one :)



4 comments:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

awe! yay avalon! she's officially mobile... time to babyproof the bottom half of your house. :)

alicia kristine said...

LOVE IT!

Holly said...

Good job, Avalon!! What a little cutie pie.

Anna said...

Oh my gosh, so cute!!! She looks about ready for somersaults too! And I have to admit that sometimes I too get overwhelmed by it all and lay on ground and flail. Good job Avalon! Congrats! (I hope you have developed your eyes-in-the-back-of-the-head mom thing; you're going to need it now that she is mobile!)