Thursday, March 26, 2009

To New Mexico We Go! (or went actually..)

On Monday night, Avalon, Daneel, and I returned from a fun visit to New Mexico. Avalon and I were there 10 days and Daneel was able to join us for 3 of the days. We had fun seeing family and friends, sipping starbucks, and going shopping. 
We also went to a wedding and celebrated our anniversary. It was a good trip but it definitely felt nice to get back home.
I have a few pictures from our first day in my email account but I left my camera cord at my parents house, so until I get it back, I can't post any other pictures. Hopefully that will be incentive for the grandparents to send it quickly :)

Watching the snow

The Little Musician
(already following her Daddy's footsteps)

Dressed for the Snow

Avalon and Great-Oupa meet for the first time

Bath Time!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We had so much fun having you guys here. Avalon is just adorable and Oupa Groot loves her very much.

alicia kristine said...

She is so adorable! Sounds like such a fun trip... I'm dying to get out of town with the boys... all of them! You made a beautiful bride sister!

Lindsay said...

So sweet. I can't believe how big Miss Avalon is. She is precious.

teamwilhite said...

Her eyes are amazing- cute pictures!