Monday, March 16, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Memories

Hands down, St. Patrick's Day is one of my very favorite days of the year. It doesn't have much to do with the fact that I'm a wee bit Irish, or that I love the color green and adore eating Lucky Charms cereal.

Not at all actually.

I love St. Patrick's Day because on March 17th, 2007, I married my Prince Charming.
I couldn't dream of being married to someone more wonderful or having a more blessed life.
I am so thankful you Daneel. Happy Anniversary!
This year we are in two separate states so we can't celebrate together but in a few days Daneel will be joining me in New Mexico and we get to be together. YAY!

I never tire of looking at our wedding photos so I'm posting some to celebrate the day. I would probably post every single one of them if I could but that would be a little over the top so I'll keep it to a few. :)







5 comments:

teamwilhite said...

Oh I love all your wedding pictures! My favorite color is green as well...love, love, love it! Happy Anniversary :)

Anna said...

what a fun day that was! Happy anniversary again! Call you tomorrow? I didn't realize you're in NM. That's fun, but sort of unfortunate timing given the day and Daneel not being in NM.

Christina said...

you guys are so sweet! :) My grandparents were married on St. Patrick's Day too and they were married for 63 years! So here's to that many for you guys! :)

alicia kristine said...

Happy Wedding Day sweet! I have such the travel bug; most of my friends are on trip now... hope you are rejuvinating in NM... safe prayers home have been said... see you soon ~ ciao

Holly said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! I love your pictures! I want to see all of them. Happy lovey day!