Saturday, October 26, 2013

Newborn Pics

After the twins were born I had set a goal of keeping up with the blog. Ha!
I really enjoy taking pictures of the kids and writing on the blog. However, I have quickly learned that there isn't much spare time to go around.
If all four kids are fed and I can get a shower, then we're having a great day. The blog has been a bit neglected, but I have hopes that one day it will get easier. I can always dream, right?? So here goes an attempt to catch up on life :)

We wanted to get a few newborn photos of the twins taken without having to spend a small fortune - easier said than done! We found a really sweet photographer that gave us a great deal and she got some cute shots of the kids. The boys were 12 days old in these pictures.
I also asked her if she would take just a few pictures of the girls since their birthdays were coming up and I wanted to get some 3 year and 5 year shots of the girls.
These are some of my favorite pictures from the collection:











No comments: