After we moved out here, Daneel befriended some guys at his work that also enjoyed playing frisbee. They started playing together after work on Monday nights. Soon they decided to join the Fort Worth Ultimate Frisbee League. Every Monday night the different teams play against one another. Daneel has really enjoyed playing, and the girls and I love coming out every week to watch and cheer him on.
How much I actually get to watch is debatable. Most of my time is actually consumed by trying to keep Julie from running after her daddy on the field. It's a good workout for all of us :)
Daneel's next step is to join a club team. He will be doing that this summer. The club team will be made up of a group of guys that played on various teams from the league. They will be traveling a few weekends to play in tournaments in different cities. After this step I'm hoping for the Olympic team. (Do they play Ultimate in the Olympics?) I'll keep you posted.








2 comments:
Ok how sad is it that I am not sure what this even consist of and can honestly say I have never watched a game! But yay Daneel gooo! Score a goal, a home run, a touchdown! (whatever the correct term is!!). I wish I had athletic ability!!
hahaha april...
stef! the girls are too cute in these pics. can't wait to see you in about a week!
Post a Comment