Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. This year we celebrated the day in Granbury at my parents' house. Daneel's parents, Ouma and Oupa, drove in from New Mexico, and Geoff, Suzanne, and Oliva drove up from Houston. It was fun spending a low key day with family.
Now that I'm looking back at pictures, I can see that I didn't get many great shots from the day. Not even one of the turkey! And the only picture I got of my sweet niece is of the back of her head. I'll blame that on the fact that I was fighting a little stomach bug and just wanted to curl up on a bed instead of eating multiple kinds of pie. It was still a fun day though. :)

Avalon insisted on being Belle for Thanksgiving


Ouma and Julie practicing piano

Julie's favorite spot to play at my parents' house


How many can we squeeze in here?


No comments: