Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I heart Colorado

Avalon and I just got back from a trip to Colorado. We had SO much fun. I only wish Daneel could have come with us. But someone has to stay behind and work so that the girls can take vacations :)
The last time I was in Colorado was when I was 6 months pregnant with Avalon. I've wanted to go back with Avalon so that some of my favorite people could meet her. 
We stayed with a dear friend and college roommate, Stephanie in her beautiful new home. She was a wonderful hostess. 

Avalon and Stephanie

We drove down to Colorado Springs one day to visit another roommate from college, Kellie.
Kellie and I shared a brain in college, and also got into quite a bit of trouble together. She is my Sam (for those of you who have seen LOTR)


We met up with two more very special friends. Sarah (on the left) and Jen (right) were college friends and two of my teammates in Durango, Mexico. 


I got to see a couple more good friends that I failed to get pictures of, but we still had a fantastic time. It was a wonderful trip. Can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Colby, Pennie, Cade and Claire Langford said...

i heart colorado too. it's the best!

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

the other day when it was cloudy it looked like some buildings in the distance were mountains and I thought of CO... had to imagine reallllly hard :)