Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?

I have a confession to make. I love cookies. There is something SOOOO wonderful about warm cookies fresh from the oven - chocolate chip, white chocolate macadamia nut, ginger snaps, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin, girl scout cookies. I'm smiling just thinking about them :)

Daneel doesn't necessarily share my love for cookies. He likes things like jelly beans, gummy bears, and cotton candy ice cream. I would be really skinny if those were the only options I had for indulging my sweet tooth. Maybe that's why he is really skinny.. Huh.
He does like to tease me though about my love for cookies. (and I like to tease him about having the taste buds of a five year old) :)

Apparently he's going to have one more girl in the family to tease about cookies..
Avalon is truly her mama's daughter. And now I know that I have to make sure that I secure the lid onto the animal crackers when I put them away.



At least she likes to share


5 comments:

Emilie S. said...

That is SO FUNNY!!! What a sweet little girl you have!

Kellie said...

Oh my gosh, she IS you! Wait til she discovers ice cream.

Lindsay said...

that is the cutest. but do give her credit on sharing...even i don't like to share cookies.

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

wait, animal crackers are cookies? haha... oops :)

alicia kristine said...

that's the best... Coop will have fun sharing too~ only he shares his bite after he's already put it in his mouth~ takes it out and offers it up! I eat it like it was sushi~ can't wait to see all the pics from them hanging out~ I totally plan on leaving you my camera~ no pressure;) hee hee!