A couple weeks ago I shed a few tears thinking about Avalon going to kindergarten. I know, I know.. it's still a few years away, but sometimes I hit those sentimental moments. Some days I just want to hit a 'pause' button.
One of my favorite things in the world is watching Avalon with her daddy. She always has a smile for him, and he can get her to giggle like no one else. It is too cute for words.
The other night Daneel was playing his guitar along with a song on the ipod - practicing for Sunday worship. Avalon was sitting in the living room with him and she started dancing along to the music. She hasn't actually mastered standing yet, so her moves are limited, but pretty good for sitting down :)
I got a bit of it on video camera for you to see. (sorry for the parts where the camera is a little shaky. My camcorder skills need a little bit of work).

3 comments:
so cute!!! i just love this age. they are so much fun!
Clearly she got her dancing skills from her Auntie Anna! ;) Love it!
Hallo you three Nortiers this is Ouma Ansie from South Africa. I read your blog at Paul Fouche's. It was great to watch Avalon with all her doings, she's a lovely little baby girl. When are you coming to S. Afric so we can see her in real.. I'm glad that you are so happy and Ouma is praying for you all the time. May God bless you and keep you till we meet again perhaps in Heaven. I love you all from Great Granny Ansie.
Post a Comment