adventures and stories of life on the edge with Daneel, Stephanie, Avalon, and Julie Kate.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Great Deal!!
I don't know how long this will continue, but right now amazon.com is offering a year long subscription to Real Simple magazine for $5.00. No tax, no shipping.
good job finding those deals. hey check out this blog. i get an email from her every morning and feel so informed on all the deals going on. http://www.frugalcouponliving.com/ she sent out a note on the same mag a few days ago.
We are a happy and very blessed family of four. Daneel has a great job working for an engineering company. I am a stay at home mom to our 2 little girls.
We are an ordinary family desiring that an extraordinary God would use us and be glorified through our lives.
4 comments:
I LOVE that magazine! Even better... the great price tag!
Thanks for the tip - I love Real Simple!!
OH Awesome! Thanks for sharing!!!
good job finding those deals. hey check out this blog. i get an email from her every morning and feel so informed on all the deals going on.
http://www.frugalcouponliving.com/ she sent out a note on the same mag a few days ago.
Post a Comment