Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4 Teeth

That's our official tooth count right now.
Yesterday we went to the doctor for a routine appointment. Avalon is 20 pounds and 30 inches long. And she is developing quite the personality. It amazes me to think that a year ago we didn't even know whether we were getting a little boy or a little girl.
What a delight our little girl has turned out to be!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is defenitely the cutest little granddaughter I have ever had!!!!!

alicia kristine said...

I'm in love!

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

oh! look at her! she has changed and we've only been gone a week!

Lindsay said...

I can't believe how big she is getting to be. Time goes so fast...I feel like we've been gone for years. Avalon is precious. Too sweet! Miss you guys.

Milani & Elmi @ GÜL said...

Look at those long lashes!! She is Soooo cute with that big happy smile. XX