This past weekend we had a special treat. My parents came in town to visit and to help us do our taxes (and maybe to see Avalon). Their visit happened to encompass Valentine's Day, so they had a date with Avalon while Daneel and I had a date without Avalon! It worked out very well for all involved :)
Daneel and I had a fun dinner out and then he surprised me with a gift card to Kohls, after we had said we weren't going to get each other any gifts this year. We used it to pick out a picture for our home, which we are in the process of decorating. It's going very SLOWLY but it's fun to see it come together.
Our weekend was much too short but lots of fun, and Avalon loved playing with her grandparents.
Big smiles!





2 comments:
no i think the visit was all about your taxes.....
I love those kinds of grandparent visits! :) And seriously Avalon just gets cuter and cuter! that smile!!!! :) love her!
Post a Comment