Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Here We Go!

I'm finally committing. I'm starting a blog - once again.. Thanks for the prompting Mandy :)
We moved to Texas just about 2 months ago. Here are a few pictures from life in Aledo. I'll post some more over the next few days.


Standing outside our beautiful home that we are so thankful to have.

The empty lot next to our house was filled with sunflowers, until someone mowed them down the other day. I miss them.

A growing Junior (Juniorette)

Small group date night. Notice Daneel is the ONLY person in this picture not behaving.

Diving into the swimming pool at a small group get together

6 comments:

Holly said...

Yay for you for starting a blog! :)

Emily Bastine said...

welcome back steph! miss you in my life.

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

I have one too but I'm not very good at keeping it up!

Mandy said...

Oh I agree, Steph! Thanks so much for starting your blog. I am so visual, and I love to see your life in pictures as well as words. I will visit you regularly.

Emilie S. said...

Sooo FUN!!! Like everyone else has said, I love the blog!

Kacie said...

Your home is beautiful!