Monday, November 2, 2009

Cutest Pumpkin on the block

Last year on Halloween we went to a fall festival at a church down the road from us. They had free food, music, lots of candy, and all kinds of games and activities for little kids. Last year Avalon slept through most of the activity but this year was a different story. She had a blast!!
She loved the live music, the cotton candy, and getting to see everyone dressed up.
We had so much fun watching her!









5 comments:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

she's the cutest pumpkin in Texas!

alicia kristine said...

so cute!... I wish super pumpkin had his pic made with cute pumpkin!

Unknown said...

Cute pumpkin! I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I hope you're doing great.

Lindsay said...

i agree...cutest pumpkin i've seen in a long time.

Emilie S. said...

She is such a sweet little girl!! I LOVE the pumpkin outfit!